10/11 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ThankU45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Needless to say I will never buy a pos ford again
Sorry to hear. I'm a little nervous about this myself. First Ford in a long time after Japanese/European cars the last 15 years. Good news is if you didn't pay crazy ADM, might be able to sell it for a decent price if unsatisfied.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Update. I bought the truck, immediately was in the shop for an actuator/4x4 fault, dad drove it down to Virginia, immediately back in the shop for a grinding/scraping noise by the passenger wheel well. I have seen it for a total of 30 sec
Long wait just to run into this. Damn…tough break Dilly. Certainly don’t wish this fiasco upon anybody. We know quite a few of these are coming off the line with issues so it’s almost luck of the draw if you get a solid truck. Let your dealer get it squared away & hopefully, HOPEFULLY, the rest of your days can be smooth sailing!

Olsen Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can’t wait to see the pics! Teaser shots plz…lol.

I haven’t even seen it yet! The suspense is killing me. All I did was pick out the colors. I let my staff design the theme etc. WIll be a good test for them.

FML…lol lol

Did they say when your new truck will be built? I can’t even imagine what you are going through.