10/11 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rp606

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bro, I have no words for the pain you must be feeling, glad you are ok though. Lessons learned......hit the deer next time, unless it's a moose there should be no where's near that much damage. Hopefully there isn't a next time.
I’ve been told since I started driving just hit the animal think about your life and the ones in your vehicle first. But it depends on the situation I guess.

Olsen Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update! Raptor should be done and built by end of next week! Stereo is in and tuned. Seats are almost done. The side bolsters are pretty weak so we added some Med density foam to shore it up a little. Also changed the profile a bit. I can’t wait to see it! My staff is trying to get it down here to Naples for my birthday on the 22nd. So excited!

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Update! Raptor should be done and built by end of next week! Stereo is in and tuned. Seats are almost done. The side bolsters are pretty weak so we added some Med density foam to shore it up a little. Also changed the profile a bit. I can’t wait to see it! My staff is trying to get it down here to Naples for my birthday on the 22nd. So excited!
Can’t wait to see the pics! Teaser shots plz…lol.

Raptor18Actual

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone run into this error on the tracker before? Tracker isn't working for me as of today.

"We're sorry. We are unable to process this Order. Please enter a valid Ford Order/VIN."

ThankU45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone run into this error on the tracker before? Tracker isn't working for me as of today.

"We're sorry. We are unable to process this Order. Please enter a valid Ford Order/VIN."
Yes, I'm part of the 1/31 squad. Late last night, Tracker was showing Built/Awaiting Shipment, and this morning it doesn't work anymore, gives me the same error.

1647005991884.png