10/11 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorWhoSaysNI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine updated to not have any ETA. No placeholder, no "TBD", nothing. Still built and awaiting shipping as of 2/17.
Exact same thing here but mine has been in "Shipped" status since 2/2 and had an ETA of 1/27 until today. They even removed the reference to the 12 to 28 day shipping window. Hey, at least it updated just not favorably LOL.

Yost

Reaction score
I noticed today that the last step on the tracker timeline is "Final Preperation" (the misspelling is Ford's not mine). So... I guess that's today's update.

Kodyray72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone in here had luck in contacting Ford corporate either email or phone in getting their truck off hold?

Olsen Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was just told by a little birdy that my Raptor was RE-RELEASED from the factory and now has a new delivery ETA of 3/22!! I know there are still some folks out there waiting patiently for their 2021 Raptors to be delivered, there is still hope for us!!

Congratulations bro!

Chizler22

Reaction score
We have all been there. I’m going to pm you with an email to Ford exec I found. They called me a week after I emailed and things magically started to happen
I have the same issue-stuck on Ramp R. Can you get me his contact info?