10/11 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some thoughts...

The transmission is smooooth. There were shifts in my '18 that were very noticeable, with this one, I didn't notice any shifts.

Ford will be replacing a couple of fender flares due to transport damage. I'll get my buffer out and may be able to fix them, the scuffs are very minor. There was also a tiny paint chip on the front passenger door. The dealer I bought from doesn't have a body shop, so they discounted the truck so I can take it elsewhere.

Finally, is there supposed to be a tray in the center console? My 2018 had a tray with change holder in the console, this one did not.

I did check everything else on the stickied check list, but I missed that until I was almost home.

James D

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some thoughts...

The transmission is smooooth. There were shifts in my '18 that were very noticeable, with this one, I didn't notice any shifts.

Ford will be replacing a couple of fender flares due to transport damage. I'll get my buffer out and may be able to fix them, the scuffs are very minor. There was also a tiny paint chip on the front passenger door. The dealer I bought from doesn't have a body shop, so they discounted the truck so I can take it elsewhere.

Finally, is there supposed to be a tray in the center console? My 2018 had a tray with change holder in the console, this one did not.

I did check everything else on the stickied check list, but I missed that until I was almost home.
I have a tray in the center console

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, I checked for the box link stuff and trailer hookups, but didn't think about the tray...until I was 100 miles from the dealer.

Goode22

Reaction score
Happy other are getting there trucks. For me another Thursday and new ETA on the tracker. Every Thursday mine gets extended. I had 2 ETA's in Nov, 2 in Dec, 2 in Jan, and now this is the 3rd in Feb. 10/12 Blend, 10/19 built.

DillyDally

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Happy other are getting there trucks. For me another Thursday and new ETA on the tracker. Every Thursday mine gets extended. I had 2 ETA's in Nov, 2 in Dec, 2 in Jan, and now this is the 3rd in Feb. 10/12 Blend, 10/19 built.
Literally same blend and build date. eta is apparently 5/5