10/11 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aestradaparra

Reaction score
Guys check ur trucks really good for rust all under it
My engine,transmission and all un coated metals had lots of surface rust
So the dealer took pics of it and sent it to ford to see what they say

crc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That’s what happens when the sit in snow for weeks .

NJ2020

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That’s pretty well documented for all 2021 F-150s and Ford says it’s normal.

raptor32

Reaction score
I'm not one of the original members here but have been waiting as long. 2021 35, Agate black, 801A, moon roof.
Tracker has been saying Feb 26 until last week when it switched to 2/4. And what do you know? No truck. Dealer has no idea why anything switched. Just assuming for safety sake I'm in the same boat as Dilly and getting my truck in May.
Couldnt be more frustrating that they switch the tracker and get your hopes up only to kick you in the balls (for the 5th time). I guess I shouldve learned my lesson a while ago.

Olsen Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the call today truck is here , problem is it’s a 35 and I ordered a 37 PP . The rest of the truck matches my order dealer said the 37 PP package was kicked ? I asked what that means and he said he will find out . My problem is it’s Leadfoot Gray and if I reorder it will be a 22 no LFG in 22 . Man very disappointed I ordered the truck in June 11/1 build date . I won’t take the truck I still have my Gen 2 so I’m waiting to see what my other options are . Hope everyone waiting has a better ending than mine .

Omg that’s crazy! How is that even possible? Did your window sticker have the PP?

4CCBA0A3-4736-46B2-9E4D-30782B29F48A.jpeg
In other news finally got the paperwork! Now all I have to wait on is the recall. Dealer said hopefully late next week?

crc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Omg that’s crazy! How is that even possible? Did your window sticker have the PP?

View attachment 341181
In other news finally got the paperwork! Now all I have to wait on is the recall. Dealer said hopefully late next week?
I never got the window sticker , asked for it and Dealer said they hadn’t received it yet . When truck was delivered was when I first knew of this issue . The Dealership spoke with Ford Yesterday and was told some of the last issued 21’s will have changes made to builds . I would say to anyone who has a truck they are waiting on with no window sticker this is probably going to happen to them . The Dealership is giving me a 22 allocation and honoring my no ADM deal or I can have a Bronco Raptor order no ADM in March ? I am friends with the owner of the Dealership .

DillyDally

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so the tracker stayed the same but the window sticker got massively updated. what does half of this crap mean? Also why would they ship via rail if its going 20 miles?

Attachments

• update.jpg
    update.jpg
    287.7 KB · Views: 47