10/11 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mwitte89

Reaction score
so the tracker stayed the same but the window sticker got massively updated. what does half of this crap mean? Also why would they ship via rail if its going 20 miles?
From what I have seen, once all of that info changes on the window sticker it is usually about to ship! Could be wrong, just what I've noticed.

UCF-150

Reaction score
Still "In Production" here with a 2/12 Estimated Delivery Date. Reached out to FP about my truck being flipped to "Built" status in mid January then flipping back to In Production. They said they can see it did that but of course no insight as to why it did that. Looks like most everyone in here has received their truck though which is great to see.

Goode22

Reaction score
Still "In Production" here with a 2/12 Estimated Delivery Date. Reached out to FP about my truck being flipped to "Built" status in mid January then flipping back to In Production. They said they can see it did that but of course no insight as to why it did that. Looks like most everyone in here has received their truck though which is great to see.
Still waiting here. MY ETA has continued to move in wrong direction. I'm 2/12 as well but not very confident. Hope you get your truck soon.

Yost

Reaction score
You and I are practically in the same boat.

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Today is the day. 1 day shy of 8 months since ordering and I finally get the truck.

From the pictures that I've seen, it does have all 4 fender flares.

Salesman told me that the sales manager wasn't happy when he was reminded that this is a MSRP deal.

Based on the user names of some others here, they'll get this reference. for the others...

When the salesman sent pictures of the truck on the car carrier, I replied, "Like Hotard. It exists!"