10/11 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I mean is said truck for sale then with no adm? causeeeeee if so ill volunteer as tribute to buy
Not sure still waiting on Dealership to get back with me . H already said he has several people who will take the truck if I don’t. It was no ADM deal with me , I’m friends with the owner at the Dealership

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just signed up for the May 5-6 Raptor Assault.

I went in 2018 in August. It was very smoky due to wildfires, it was also incredibly dusty due to very dry conditions. As the driver of the 4th truck in our pod, I couldn't see squat most of the time. It definitely had the adrenaline going.

I wanted to try the Spring this time and hopefully see where I'm going.

RogueAdvisor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just signed up for the May 5-6 Raptor Assault.

I went in 2018 in August. It was very smoky due to wildfires, it was also incredibly dusty due to very dry conditions. As the driver of the 4th truck in our pod, I couldn't see squat most of the time. It definitely had the adrenaline going.

I wanted to try the Spring this time and hopefully see where I'm going.
Where did you sign up? I was on the site a week, or two, ago and there were no sign ups...

Maybe I was on the wrong site?