10/11 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Goode22

Reaction score
My estimated ETA on tracker moved from 1/27 to 2/3 this morning. Hopefully good news that it was not a greater # of days that it moved?

thomasfoxworthy

Reaction score
I didn’t think it was going to happen but picked up my 6/10 order today. Hope this doesn’t **** off the guys still waiting but I’m happy I kept waiting.

congrats! love seeing another CO gen 3 make it.

i have no idea why i didn't get the beadlocks, they are so cool.... might have to get the stock wheels powder coated before doing a new wheel and tire set up.

maybe after i get back from Jackson Hole in mid February my truck will be here. guess ill be riding in my friends f250 tremor and not contributing to hauling sleds :(

capTK

Reaction score
Ok, now what dealership in CO did you end up getting that from?!
Brighton. Originally went with Larry H. Miller. Canceled it with them after they added ADM on 6/10 after assuring me for months they wouldn’t. Called Brighton same day and placed my order on 6/10 with them instead. Had 1/19 delivery ETA. My tracker went from shipped after a couple days then went backwards to built.

RogueAdvisor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Brighton. Originally went with Larry H. Miller. Canceled it with them after they added ADM on 6/10 after assuring me for months they wouldn’t. Called Brighton same day and placed my order on 6/10 with them instead. Had 1/19 delivery ETA. My tracker went from shipped after a couple days then went backwards to built.
Man I miss living down that direction! Always forget about the little guys like Brighton Ford. Congrats my man! Totally green with jealous rage right now. Don't hesitate to drive it up north in the Windsor area to show it off. ;)

RaptorWhoSaysNI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh, no problem, we enjoy the arena of zingers! I just wish you guys in the NE would come and collect some of the U-Haul trucks and take them back! Apparently, there are so many here now from people "escaping" wacky politics, weather, and taxes, they are piling up like sand dunes at the beach (wait, NJ, uh... like old tires at a tire store)! Unfortunately, no one wants to go the other direction in order to take them back! Good news is, I am already here. Bad news for you, is that you aren't here yet (or Florida, Tennessee, etc.). :cool:

To be fair, I used to work at Enterprise Rent A Car and we used to always get vehicles from the southwest and I would scratch my head wondering why. I still see U-Haul trucks and rental cars with out of state plates, especially southwestern states. BTW, without NJ and many other wealthy Blue states (I'm neither blue or red) most Red states wouldn't get as much money from the Federal government as they do. NJ gives the most dollars to the Feds and gets the least amount back, Texas is a taker not a giver. We could go on forever lol if you want. Some interesting and surprising facts below:

KEY FINDINGS:​

• Eight of the 10 states most dependent on the federal government were Republican-voting, with the average red state receiving $1.35 per dollar spent.
  • Nine states sent more to the federal government than they received — seven of these were Democrat-voting and had higher per capita GDPs than many of the red states that received the most.
  • Texas receives $1.20 per dollar spent.
  • NJ receives $0.78 per dollar spent.
Democratic-voting blue states tend to be wealthier and pay more to the federal government than they get. In contrast, Republican-voting red states tend to have less wealth and receive more federal government funds than they pay. In the MoneyGeek rankings, 8 of the 10 most dependent states are considered red states.

Last edited:

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
To be fair, I used to work at Enterprise Rent A Car and we used to always get vehicles from the southwest and I would scratch my head wondering why. I still see U-Haul trucks and rental cars with out of state plates, especially southwestern states. BTW, without NJ and many other wealthy Blue states (I'm neither blue or red) most Red states wouldn't get as much money from the Federal government as they do. NJ gives the most dollars to the Feds and gets the least amount back, Texas is a taker not a giver. We could go on forever lol if you want. Some interesting and surprising facts below:

KEY FINDINGS:​

• Eight of the 10 states most dependent on the federal government were Republican-voting, with the average red state receiving $1.35 per dollar spent.
  • Nine states sent more to the federal government than they received — seven of these were Democrat-voting and had higher per capita GDPs than many of the red states that received the most.
  • Texas receives $1.20 per dollar spent.
  • NJ receives $0.78 per dollar spent.
Democratic-voting blue states tend to be wealthier and pay more to the federal government than they get. In contrast, Republican-voting red states tend to have less wealth and receive more federal government funds than they pay. In the MoneyGeek rankings, 8 of the 10 most dependent states are considered red states.

Ok, so what you're saying is.. I'm still not getting my truck lol dangit

aestradaparra

Reaction score
So i got a call today from the dealer where i oder my truck
From the guy that places all the oders for the dealer
Not a sell man and he told me he got a email from his ford rep that my truck was already loaded on a rail cart
But the tracker says is in production??

What u all think?