10/11 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor18Actual

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine updated to shipped today on Ford's tracker.

My dealer also shows that it has shipped now and that it is expected to be delivered by 01/23.

I'm not going to hold my breath or get overly excited, but at least I am hopeful now that we are seeing some movement.

When were you built and how long did it stay on the 'Built' status?

Duck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Order Confirmed 6/17
Blend date 10/14
"In Production" 10/18

Still Not "Built"
Certainly Not Shipped
Estimated Delivery 1/21/22 - LO F*cking L

I'm never getting my truck.

CenTexRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone noticed that the Steering Wheel in the series of "built" pictures in the tracker has what looks like the 2022 Steering Wheel, with the "My Mode" button on the upper left, vs in the 2021 there is a single large cruise control button? It is the last of the pictures, which shows the interior. Is it possible that is accurate? I think that is a handy option, and would be great to have the extra function on what is otherwise wasted space. Since we are still waiting on our trucks, would only be fair to add that little item....

View attachment 336274
@Raptorny @WestTXRaptor6 @oswiff Does your new Raptor have this steering wheel, or is it the single button for cruise control above the "divider" (2 buttons above, one below OR 1 large button above, one below)?
1641857471931.png

Oggie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been out of the loop. Whats the cliff notes?

Ford tracker still down for me
Nothing has changed in the last month. The tracker is still inconsistent. Ford is still delivering 22s before some 21s. Trucks are still clunking. Chips, fenders and marker lights are still unavailable, though nobody talks about it anymore. Think about the first week of December, subtract the miracle of Christmas, and add a new COVID variant. That’s pretty much where we’re at.