10/11 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CenTexRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats! Hopefully there are more Raptors on that truck that are working their way to the northeast.
Any trains headed to H-town? (Houston, in case you didn't know) Mine has shown as "built, awaiting shipping" since at least the 9th.... waiting on fender flares maybe?

rp606

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The only thing I could find on the Ford inventory within 50 miles was the black and LFG
Black order # 4545 vin # 1FTFW1RG6MFC84073 was built 12/08 and shipped ETA 12/31 to Brian Hoskins Ford PA so that might be it.
LFG order # R003 vin # 1FTFW1RG8MFC22061 isn't updated on the tracker, last was in production 10/02 with ETA 01/03 to Rising Sun MD.
So I just checked both those vin’s on the ford web recall site and both are on the list for
“LOOSE/SAGGING UNDERBODY INSULATORS Recall Incomplete” . From other threads on here apparently there is a “remedy” but the dealer won’t sell it to you until they fix it.

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Another update mine in in Buffalo as of 6:30 not that it will do any good with the stop sale. It will probably be in Selkirk yard tomorrow to the dealer on we maybe. Will let you know