10/11 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FP says my truck is still waiting to be scanned at Chicago Ill. does that mean it's not on the rail yet?
It's on the rail, since they wouldn't truck it to Chicago to put on the rail.

From what I've seen, the rail info is hit or miss once it leaves the yard near the factory. It could be rolling through Salt Lake City right now. Or, it could have been jacked from the train and being used in drive by's on the south side.

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Production date of 10/19. Was 11/20 ETA, then 12/31 yesterday, today it's 10/27 ETA... BUT... I was chatting with my dealer and he said my truck shows "Produced/Microchip hold at plant"... so who the hell knows.

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who has checked palsapp? Mine has a pending status and freight bill number populated.
Wondering if it’s typical.
No need to sign up, just enter your vin.

Palsapp.com

James D

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who has checked palsapp? Mine has a pending status and freight bill number populated.
Wondering if it’s typical.
No need to sign up, just enter your vin.

Palsapp.com
I’m pending as well on palsapp, I’m for sure built and on chip hold. I went from 10/31 delivery to 12/31 delivery to tbd delivery.

Olsen Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
update, after reading along and seeing the drama unfold I was dreading having a look. Now have scheduled delivery of 11/11 and shows it is on Ramp 59 which is usually shipping yard if I understand that correctly?

Also shows Convoy which doesn't make sense as we are Chicago based and all the rails come through here anyways?
1635010221937.png
1635010247142.png

WTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
update, after reading along and seeing the drama unfold I was dreading having a look. Now have scheduled delivery of 11/11 and shows it is on Ramp 59 which is usually shipping yard if I understand that correctly?

Also shows Convoy which doesn't make sense as we are Chicago based and all the rails come through here anyways?
View attachment 326281
View attachment 326283
I’ve been sitting on ramp RA52 for the past 31 days. I assume that’s the chop shop ramp.

I’m booked for rail but who knows. It supposed to be here between 11/1 and 11/7 being that it hasn’t shipped I highly doubt that will happen.