10/11 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DillyDally

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In production, but I spoke to FP earlier in the week and they told me it was offsite for bed-liner. I was supposed to take my current car for trade-in tomorrow so I called my salesman about the new date of 12/31.
Mine shows built with an estimated delivery date of 30 Oct. Wonder if I'm running into the same snags. Would be wonderful to get an occasional update from my salesman...

Yost

Reaction score
I have a blend date of 10/16 and it went into production early in October. It has been stuck that way for about 3 weeks now without a delivery ETA. This is just an 801A High with spray-in liner.

James D

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine shows built with an estimated delivery date of 30 Oct. Wonder if I'm running into the same snags. Would be wonderful to get an occasional update from my salesman...
Your eta would probably be December like mine if it was. Hoping for the best for you

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just a update refreshed the tracker and eta changed from tbd to 11/2 still shows in production. Will check with dealer in the am

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My estimated delivery dates from Tuesday of this week on have gone: 11/15 to 11/13 to TDB to 11/09.

Truck still shows built on 10/19 but still in production.