10/11 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Olsen Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2022-01-20 at 7.44.09 PM.png

Ours shows Monday....... and yes the computer gods fixed my tracker? Or maybe it was me throwing the computer across the room.
Anyhow I am going to die if it shows up Monday as I am on a plane back to Florida in the morning :banghead:

Since some of you have been waiting for 30+ days on shipping I am shooting for end of February

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My ETA hasn't changed, but we are now under the time estimated for the truck to reach the dealer after shipping. The truck has not yet shipped.

I'm starting to think that Ford may have lied to me again about the ETA. Shocking, I know.

Raptor916

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got an email yesterday from my sales guy. He said second week of Feb. We got the cursed group of trucks, but almost there guys!

LPZML

Full Access Member
Reaction score
View attachment 337965

Ours shows Monday....... and yes the computer gods fixed my tracker? Or maybe it was me throwing the computer across the room.
Anyhow I am going to die if it shows up Monday as I am on a plane back to Florida in the morning :banghead:

Since some of you have been waiting for 30+ days on shipping I am shooting for end of February
already got stolen i bet lol
Me too! We should go take @LPZML truck for a spin! :pepper:
probably already got stolen in chicago lol

OP
OP
CACRaptor

CACRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Ford tracker moved from "Shipped" back to "Built" for me today. :rolleyes:

But I know the truck is sitting in Pearland already. It is just unclear on if it's still on the train or has been unloaded.

The estimated delivery is still today, 01/21.

I guess we'll see what happens later today?

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The Ford tracker moved from "Shipped" back to "Built" for me today. :rolleyes:

But I know the truck is sitting in Pearland already. It is just unclear on if it's still on the train or has been unloaded.

The estimated delivery is still today, 01/21.

I guess we'll see what happens later today?
Call the dealer and tell them to go pick it up!

OP
OP
CACRaptor

CACRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Call the dealer and tell them to go pick it up!
I already tried that. I even said I'd be happy to go down there with them and "test drive" it back to the dealership. They said the Pearland rail-yard no longer lets them pick the vehicles up, it'll have to be delivered by truck.