10/11 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just got an email from my salesman about a half hour ago, it was an exchange with the dealership’s rep. According to him my truck was released Tuesday and being delivered. I actually contacted FP earlier this morning and they told me that my truck had not been released yet and I should expect my eta of 1/25 to push again because of that. Can’t make this **** up.
Nice! Fingers crossed it's actually showing up

Raptor18Actual

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got an email from my salesman about a half hour ago, it was an exchange with the dealership’s rep. According to him my truck was released Tuesday and being delivered. I actually contacted FP earlier this morning and they told me that my truck had not been released yet and I should expect my eta of 1/25 to push again because of that. Can’t make this **** up.

I pray to Raptor Jesus that your dealership is right
1642701861266.png

rp606

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What does the ford tracker says?

rp606

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does the dealership take the vehicles down off there site or does it come off the site from ford corporate?? For awhile it showed in transit on the website now it doesn’t show up at all on the dealership website.

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How effed do you think I am, tracker still hasn't updated and delivery supposed to be tomorrow 01/21 :laughing1: Built for 32 days now. Taking bets!