10/11 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DillyDally

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat as everyone else. Also hate to be the bearer of more bad news but according to another forum Flat Rock Plant is going to be down from 2/21 to 3/11? Sooooooooo if we dont get the hell out of that place, see you in April. Btw whoever that clown is that said "good news is coming this soon for those that have 801A packages" better be right

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat as everyone else. Also hate to be the bearer of more bad news but according to another forum Flat Rock Plant is going to be down from 2/21 to 3/11? Sooooooooo if we dont get the hell out of that place, see you in April. Btw whoever that clown is that said "good news is coming this soon for those that have 801A packages" better be right
I saw that article, I don't know if that would affect vehicles that aren't going down the assembly line.

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What did I miss? Who's saying good news for 801A packages? What's the good news?

DillyDally

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What did I miss? Who's saying good news for 801A packages? What's the good news?
I can’t speak on the exact details but there will be very good news in about a week or so for those waiting on trucks equipped with the 801A package. This will also impact 22MY orders as well. Hang tight!
This guy said this. Credibility has yet to be determined.