10/05/22 In Production Date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hey guys! I wanted to start this thread because misery loves company. Just seeing who else out there might be in the same boat as me?

MY 22, ordered 4/17/22. 37pp. Has been “In Production” since 10/5/22 with zero updates from anyone. I’m sure it’s sitting in purgatory on some heated steering wheel/mirrors chip hold, but figured I’d start a thread to see if anyone was on a similar timeline and had received any news or perhaps even their truck yet.

Thanks!

OP
OP
Magnetic Personality
Reaction score
Update: crickets.

Still “In Production.” On parts hold. ETA weeks to months to never. How often do you guys actually get the “every 45 day update emails?” I haven’t actually received one since my “Scheduled for production” email back on 7/21/22.

Anyone else get their Truck yet?

NMFB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a production date of 10/24 and blend date of 11/1 and just got the email from Ford that my truck is built. Their ETA for delivery is 12/4 - 12/10.

fordie12

Reaction score
I have a production date of 10/04, and tracker says in production still. 801A + Moonroof/Tailgate, red. Dealer assures me its built, just awaiting transit, not on a chip hold. But ford chat says its in Dearborn, ramp 59. Not sure what to believe at this point..

OP
OP
Magnetic Personality
Reaction score
I’m not sure if anything is believable currently. I guess we just get them when we get them and be happy they got built at all. We could always be stuck in a game of allocation “Russian Roulette”…

fordie12

Reaction score
I’m not sure if anything is believable currently. I guess we just get them when we get them and be happy they got built at all. We could always be stuck in a game of allocation “Russian Roulette”…
Agreed, it’s such a sad way to do business. I’d think twice before getting in this sort of line again, either buy from what’s on the lot ( with the ridiculous adm markup included) or forget it.