Highlighted posts from Monday, Jul. 05, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
July 04, 2021 * 10 posts * 542 views
Pinned said: Ford normally sells nearly 1m F-150s annually. H1 2021 they sold 360k total pickups. Even if Ford's CEO is correct in stating he believes that the chip shortage will alleviate ... Read more >>
July 04, 2021 * 2 posts * 74 views
UnkTob said: Hi, I did a bunch of searching, but didn't find similar enough, so figured I'd try to start a thread. Was having some fun on a Raptor Run and then a whole bunch of codes came up: ... Read more >>
July 04, 2021 * 1 post * 63 views
SVTLuke said: Wondering if anyone has run these wheel spacers? I know Bora is the best bet but these appear to be quality Chinese versions. American Trucks sells them but I also found them on ... Read more >>
July 04, 2021 * 1 post * 46 views
DrBabbitt said: I hooked up my fully loaded 18ft trailer and it caused my truck to squat quite a bit. As soon as that happened, I got the alert in the picture below. My front camera works fine, ... Read more >>
July 05, 2021 * 1 post * 16 views
FRFNewsletter said: Click here to view on the web Highlighted posts Cam Phaser Repair Fail July 03, 2021 * 8 posts * 128 views Ford Raptor Engine Discussion and Performance Mods Stage 2 over heating ... Read more >>
July 04, 2021 * 32 posts * 2,225 views
ayoustin said: As someone who went from Gen 1 to Gen 2, I have zero regrets and think you made the right choice. I loved the memories I made with my Gen 1 but that's about all I miss besides ... Read more >>
July 04, 2021 * 13 posts * 835 views
ayoustin said: As others have said, it's a factory option and I personally prefer it, especially on a white truck. Ford switched from the F150 badge on the left to the stamped F150 on the bottom ... Read more >>
July 04, 2021 * 88 posts * 6,188 views
Sephiroth said: It's a win win. And if the raptor retains its value for 5 years, you can trade it in for a new one and net 20K. Timing is everything. Take what the defense gives you. Read more >>
July 04, 2021 * 52 posts * 2,561 views
Richard Hinsley said: I found a brand new Raptor wheel in Wisconsin thru a Ford dealer here in Seattle. Ford has quit making the steering wheel a d other parts since it's a 2010 so I might've gotten ... Read more >>
July 05, 2021 * 3 posts * 215 views
Kaz109 said: Glad you guys are on here, I spoke with someone on the YouTube page but I don't have a FB so hopefully you guys post on this forum regularly. Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...