1 year 12000 mile Gen 3 2021 Ford Raptor review

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The dealer didnt have a problem taking my deposit and what I wanted....so no tall tell here. I saw the launch video reveal and called dealer immediately. How are you liking your Gen 3?
Mine's treating me well; thanks for asking.

K9 EXPERT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No way in hell you ordered Feb 21. The order bank didn’t open till June 21 soooo….a tall tell here…
I ordered my 2021 June 17, 2020, which is as soon as I HEARD they could be ordered. It arrived February 11, 2021.

BryBurger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good job OP! Looks like you should get PPF on the front and I did that immediately since the Raptor's front loves to eat rocks.

Also I am jealous of your digital climate knobs! lol I am curious if I can swap out my boring '23 version with '21 OEM's with temp on the knobs?

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Good job OP! Looks like you should get PPF on the front and I did that immediately since the Raptor's front loves to eat rocks.

Also I am jealous of your digital climate knobs! lol I am curious if I can swap out my boring '23 version with '21 OEM's with temp on the knobs?
Sure you can. Check out the below thread, gather the necessary parts, install and program, and you're done. You'll find part numbers & instructions inside.

Note: Might as well update the steering wheel while you have it apart.

Last edited:

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
not clickbait...do a little research on when 2021 Gen 1s were delivered. I waited 14 months for it...got in April of 2022 and ordered Feb 2021.
Clickbait, in the sense that you gave no info in your post, just trying to get clicks I guess. It would have been cool if you mentioned in the post that something really bad happened or how the truck withstood some real abuse. lol. Then may be worth a click. :p And I mentioned that if it was held up for covid reasons it is understandable.

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
Well, orders did not go live for the '21 until June of '21. Those few Gen 3's that were rolling around out in the wild before that were being driven for test purposes. If you got yours in Feb of '21, I thought maybe you were one of the testers. I guess not.

OP
OP
B

byz250f

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Clickbait, in the sense that you gave no info in your post, just trying to get clicks I guess. It would have been cool if you mentioned in the post that something really bad happened or how the truck withstood some real abuse. lol. Then may be worth a click. :p And I mentioned that if it was held up for covid reasons it is understandable.
sorry it didn't get your approval on this video, I will work to improve on the next one. I am just getting back into the Youtube game and wanted to share a quick 1 year update on my experience with this truck. The truck has had some air many times at SL, and on trails up north, nothing broke, no issues...towed 8000lb travel trailers almost 4000 miles last year and another 2000 miles of towing snowmobile trailers to the western UP...no complaints. Been a great truck, I hope my 2023 F350 Tremor serves me the same quality of product as this did.