$1.62 = less mess oil changes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

New recaros

FRF Addict
Reaction score

goblues38

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That reminds me. I bought a case of 12 FOMOCO oil filters 5 years ago, and I am out. 12 oil changes in 5 years or 56k miles. I say I follow the trucks warning for oil changes, but it look like I am a little ahead of schedule. 6 months or 5,000 miles

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That reminds me. I bought a case of 12 FOMOCO oil filters 5 years ago, and I am out. 12 oil changes in 5 years or 56k miles. I say I follow the trucks warning for oil changes, but it look like I am a little ahead of schedule. 6 months or 5,000 miles
I ended up doing the same thing. Not to save money, although they were half the retail price, but because the auto parts stores here never seem to have any filters in stock. For all those Fords? Mind blowing that they don't, but after three or four changes where I had to run around and/or search stock and drive across town, I bit the bullet at Rock Auto. Got some OEM wiper blades for cheap cheap that worked better than the Michelins I bought.