$1.62 = less mess oil changes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
what is the pheasantry bullchit? I know to get to the dealer before 9 on Saturdays to get in n out. Nothing more. View attachment 446161
I know, I know. I got free oil changes from Ford(because of F-ed up service). Because I trust the local service clowns about as far as I can spit a rat, I do my own.

Shane361

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I did it once with a flexible piece of plastic to direct the flow and then bought a Fumoto. Vinyl tube into an empty oil container is the only way to fly.
Indeed.....have a closed container that oil tube goes into with Fumoto valve. Then next oil change I drop the old oil off as I get new oil.

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I know, I know. I got free oil changes from Ford(because of F-ed up service). Because I trust the local service clowns about as far as I can spit a rat, I do my own.
I do my other 4 cars myself. Raptor only has one mor free oil change left haha.

Raptor Vet

Reaction score
You’re a lucky man. This has been more my experience. Especially when your ramped. Either way $1.62 for a woman’s urinal, errr funnel was worth it for me.

"luckily I had a piece of cardboard down to catch the mess"....