1.5” RPG Collars

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BaseRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am not a fan of the perch collars. You are altering the Baja inspired factory suspension that Ford engineers have spent tons of R&D money on. Engineers fine tuned the front suspension on the Gen 3 even more than the Gen 2.

Here is a deep dive into the Gen 3 37” suspension…

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

billy8

Reaction score
Lol what? I asked what your before measurement was, and you said 1.5” lower. That means the 1.5 rpg collar gave you exactly 1.5” of lift as advertised. That’s great news and good to know.
It didn’t though is what I was saying. My truck still sits half an inch lower in the front.

catinthehat85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It didn’t though is what I was saying. My truck still sits half an inch lower in the front.
Oh I see I understand now. You didn't do a before measurement to see how much lift you needed. That's my concern as well, I've decided to wait until my order comes in and I've driven 1k miles or so to see where I'm sitting before I decide how much lift I want.

Last edited:

ek5686

Reaction score
Wow, I just got a quote from a local shop to install the collars. They quoted me $800+!!! Yikes. Does that sound right?

multirider

Reaction score
800$?? Not including parts? Seems pretty expensive. If they were installing a full suspension lift then that would make sense if you figure their flat rate fee and alignment but I’ve never seen a shop charge that much for throwing a component in.

multirider

Reaction score
Sorry if this is a dumb question. Does adding on the perch colLars have any issue with our warranty?
It probably depends on the dealer honestly. And now a days with how things are I would think they would do whatever it takes to go against your “warranty..” My past 3 trucks that I have bought brand new with warranty’s I have added a leveling system to them and each one of those dealers said it would not void my warranty. Usually when you go to a 4” and over lift is when it’s voided.