1.5” RPG Collars

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

billy8

Reaction score
I recently had the 1.5” collars put on my truck. I have a 2022 35” tires. Once they were installed I noticed it still sits raked in the front. It’s roughly half an inch lower in the front compared to the rear. Has anyone else noticed this? I guess we need a 2” collar on the 2022’s to make them level?

dirtlvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much gas you have in that massive tank makes a difference as well. I get a full 1/4" delta between a full and a half tank of gas on my 35" truck.

TX-RAP70R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry if this is a dumb question. Does adding on the perch colLars have any issue with our warranty?
Not sure but I feel like it can have issues. If anything happens to the suspension ford can argue this is not within our spec of our Raptor.

OP
OP
B

billy8

Reaction score
How much gas you have in that massive tank makes a difference as well. I get a full 1/4" delta between a full and a half tank of gas on my 35" truck.
Do you notice the difference more in the front than the rear when you fill the tank?