1.5” RPG Collars

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
B

billy8

Reaction score
Is that with a empty or full gas tank? When I have a 3/4 to full tank, truck sits perfectly level. The rear end start LS sitting higher when I get under 1/2 tank
I don’t notice a big difference if any at all. A full tank weighs just over 200 lbs more than completely empty tank so I am not sure how much that would lower the rear.

So-Cal-Al-52

I Love Fossil Fuel
Reaction score
I recently did a 1.5 perch on my 2022 37pp. It did lift the front, but only about 1 inch. The good news is I only had 1 inch of rake. So I am level, but I did not get a true 1.5 inches. I find it interesting that all these trucks seem slightly different in height and rake. And all seem to look different when the work is complete, some nose down still, some level, and some seem slightly nose high. Definitely not an accurate science I guess.

So-Cal-Al-52

I Love Fossil Fuel
Reaction score
They do make a spacer for the rear, most use 3/4 inch. It is strange how the 1.5 perch collared lifts each truck a little different. I only got one inch out of mine but luckily that made me dead level. Mine sits 43" inches at all four corners from garage floor to fender bottom.

Is your truck a 35 or 37? They may lift slightly different amounts. Post a Pic from the side.