1/31 squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xxxspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same order day as you with a blend of 2/3/2022. My ford pass is pending and not denied, no change in window sticker, order tracker still states in production as of 2/15/2022 and nothing past that.
-FP hotline says it's at Dearborn and has been produced but has not shipped so I am assuming a chip hold.
-Dealer says it's already been shipped and at the Winston Salem automotive distribution hub (I am still trying to figure out what VoW Pipeline is of the screenshot he sent me)

I have no idea what to believe anymore. I know my wife is probably happy because I buy or trade vehicles several times a year but they have historically been orders, she knows I don't want to deal with this headache again. If the dealer was correct next week then that would be great because I am running out of room for all of the accessories I've ordered.
What does the dealer VVR say, would you mind share the screen shot?

Grayson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What does the dealer VVR say, would you mind share the screen shot?

He hasn't, they aren't too forthcoming; it was a stock order that I purchased and I know I will get it shortly. He sent me a screenshot of something called VoW pipeline. I have no idea what VoW is even after I googled and searched.

Ive cancelled one order without allocation and still have the one with allocation that was ordered on 1/21 but have no information on it so far.

JAB2435

Reaction score
So on Saturday I went to the Ford dealership and had them check the VVR. My truck is waiting to be shipped, its not on any type of hold (which is a good thing). So I guess I try to continue to be patient, LOL. Easier said than done.

dannym2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To everyone whos status has updated to "built" over the last week, what was your estimated delivery before it disappeared from the tracker? My order was placed 10/15, in production/blend 1/19, and estimated delivery of 6/1. Was really hoping for a change this week, but thinking I will be waiting a while yet.

Grayson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To everyone whos status has updated to "built" over the last week, what was your estimated delivery before it disappeared from the tracker? My order was placed 10/15, in production/blend 1/19, and estimated delivery of 6/1. Was really hoping for a change this week, but thinking I will be waiting a while yet.

10/11/21 - order
2/3/22 - blend date
2/15/22 - In production
3/13/22 - Built

I could guess on ETA at dealership but that's a wildcard.

dannym2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
10/11/21 - order
2/3/22 - blend date
2/15/22 - In production
3/13/22 - Built

I could guess on ETA at dealership but that's a wildcard.
There used to be an "Estimated Delivery" line on the order tracker which disappeared a week or so ago. I was wondering what this date was for your truck prior to it disappearing.

dirtlvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He hasn't, they aren't too forthcoming; it was a stock order that I purchased and I know I will get it shortly. He sent me a screenshot of something called VoW pipeline. I have no idea what VoW is even after I googled and searched.

Ive cancelled one order without allocation and still have the one with allocation that was ordered on 1/21 but have no information on it so far.
VoW = Vehicle on Wheels

It's Ford's name for incomplete trucks that have come off the assembly line and are parked somewhere waiting on something.