1/31 squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ThankU45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There used to be an "Estimated Delivery" line on the order tracker which disappeared a week or so ago. I was wondering what this date was for your truck prior to it disappearing.
My estimated delivery, back when it showed on the tracker, was 3/26 and FP at the time would give me 3/20 - 3/26.

Ordered 10/15/21, Blend 2/8/22, status changed to Built on 3/10 and to Shipped on 3/11. Hoping I get it before 3/20. Convoy from MI to MA according to the window sticker.

ThankU45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just spoke with FP. Their system shows truck at the New Boston, MI railyard waiting to be assigned a railcar (could be old status and not updated yet - I'm hoping). My window sticker says Convoy but I was told that doesn't necessarily mean 18 wheeler the whole way from MI to MA. ETA still showing 3/26 on their end.

dirtlvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FP just told me same thing; CONVOY on sticker does not necessarily mean shipping by truck.

My sticker shows CONVOY. FP said my Raptor was on a truck from the plant to the rail yard and now they show mine loaded onto a train car and ETA is April 4th.

That's a new ETA for me. I'll take it!

FYI: Blend date 2/7, Ford tracker stats; Order Confirmed 10/6, In Production 2/24, Built 3/9

canadianedge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just spoke to FP, looks like the truck is produced but experiencing a delay at the plant. He said I will get a new ETA shortly. Looks like I'll check the VVR for more details.

xxxspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just spoke to FP, looks like the truck is produced but experiencing a delay at the plant. He said I will get a new ETA shortly. Looks like I'll check the VVR for more details.
Maybe same as a few of us got sent to Ramp 51 at flat rock for some quality checking, who knows.....

ThankU45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealer VVR showing the same as what FP said. Waiting on railcar assignment in New Boston, MI. as of 11 AM Thursday, 3/10. Hopefully it's assigned by now and the status changes soon.

OP
OP
Kodyray72

Kodyray72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just talked to FP again, no holds, no chip delay, but still in production, FP said it is weird that it is still not released for shipping since nothing is holding it, ahhhhhh, come on Ford.....:banghead::banghead::banghead:
Same situation, really hoping we get that built and shipped statuses this week. I’m really hoping this week is the week.

Last edited: