1/31 squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DocMarshall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My regular 801A still shows 'in production' with a 2/2 blend. Delivery of 3/9, but FP says it's 3/3-3/9. I figure they'll give me another week of hope before they lay a 3 month delay on me lol.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I went to the bank yesterday (my wife is traveling from NY to visit our daugher in Idaho) to get her some vacay dough. Saw a nice Sasquatch equipped Bronco parked in front. Dude at ATM. I said is that your Bronco? Can you guess what he replied? "Yes, but it took so damn long to get I almost canceled."

DillyDally

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You all… I have a blend of 10/12 for a June 801 and am still waiting. I hate to be the bearer of bad news but take the eta with a grain of salt

OP
OP
Kodyray72

Kodyray72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You all… I have a blend of 10/12 for a June 801 and am still waiting. I hate to be the bearer of bad news but take the eta with a grain of salt
Regardless how long was it after yours went into production did it take to see your first ETA? And I’m sorry it’s taken you this long but surely ford is at least trying to learn from the mistakes it made for you October build guys. I’ve already seen a few 22 801s being shipped. I’m assuming those are just a lucky few slipping thru the cracks but who knows at this point. Wish ford had a more accurate way of tracking.

DillyDally

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Regardless how long was it after yours went into production did it take to see your first ETA? And I’m sorry it’s taken you this long but surely ford is at least trying to learn from the mistakes it made for you October build guys. I’ve already seen a few 22 801s being shipped. I’m assuming those are just a lucky few slipping thru the cracks but who knows at this point. Wish ford had a more accurate way of tracking.
Honestly I can’t remember how long it took. I’ve had no less than 6 eta’s though. Starting in Nov

dirtlvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is anyone else’s window sticker showing a different destination? My dealer is in TX and the window sticker had shown TX up until this week where now it shows MI. Order tracker still shows the TX dealership.
View attachment 343048
The 'MI' is because all of our trucks are now being delivered to a parking lot in MI. LOL

Afrankart

Reaction score
So who all in here has a delivery ETA and what options does your truck have??
Mine updated late last week with an ETA of 3/2. I'm also only 120 miles from Dearborn, so all transit will be by truck not rail.

801a, Rapid Red, no other options

I'll believe it when I see it