1/31 squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JAB2435

Reaction score
I got this from FP today. I wont be holding my breath.

Your Raptor is in production at this time. It’s assembly line completion ETA is Feb 7th (today). Once it is completed, we should see an ETA to dealer at that time.
I have seen a few Raptors run over their scheduled date, so I would say maybe check back with me about mid-week or end of week.

DocMarshall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got this from FP today. I wont be holding my breath.

Your Raptor is in production at this time. It’s assembly line completion ETA is Feb 7th (today). Once it is completed, we should see an ETA to dealer at that time.
I have seen a few Raptors run over their scheduled date, so I would say maybe check back with me about mid-week or end of week.
What is your blend date from your sticker?

jsimon77

Reaction score
I have Blend date of 2/3. Dealer called me and told me "should be here in March". Hope he is right but worried they are not aware of these May dates that are not going out.

OP
OP
Kodyray72

Kodyray72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have Blend date of 2/3. Dealer called me and told me "should be here in March". Hope he is right but worried they are not aware of these May dates that are not going out.
Don’t hold your breath, dudes in the build week before ours from the f150 forum are literally all on chip hold with etas ranging from mid May to early July.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Damn tracking site isn’t even working for me now. Blend date of 2/10 and I put order and vin and screen refreshes blank lines. Unreal.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Don’t hold your breath, dudes in the build week before ours from the f150 forum are literally all on chip hold with etas ranging from mid May to early July.
Just curious, but how are they informed of chip holds? Does the website tell them?

And I'd rather they hold them than do what other companies are doing, such as Porsche delivering vehicles that are supposed to have electric tilt shift steering wheel but putting it in manual instead, or Tesla deleting the lumbar support.