1/31 squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JAB2435

Reaction score
Has anyone checked to see if their modules have popped up yet ? My bled date is today so I think its still too early for me.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Now I see on sticker where blend date is up top. Mine is 2/10 but I asked them to jump the line in front of y’alls. :p

blaiseam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tracker working, no date...just "in production" still. FP says truck has been in production since 1/27 and no ETA.

DocMarshall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, looks like a summer truck. My truck went into production on 1/26 with a blend date of 2/2. No ETA yet. HOWEVER, my dealer also ordered a truck (I memorized the VIN and order number so I could track it too), and it went into production on 1/15 with an estimated delivery date of 2/8. That all sounded terrific until today, when the delivery date on the dealer truck shifted to 5/10. lol. At least it won't get delivered in a snowstorm...

blaiseam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, looks like a summer truck. My truck went into production on 1/26 with a blend date of 2/2. No ETA yet. HOWEVER, my dealer also ordered a truck (I memorized the VIN and order number so I could track it too), and it went into production on 1/15 with an estimated delivery date of 2/8. That all sounded terrific until today, when the delivery date on the dealer truck shifted to 5/10. lol. At least it won't get delivered in a snowstorm...
Splendid lol

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn that sucks. My truck is in production now and will easily deliver after yours. Sounds like Ford is just throwing 3 month lag date in place. Under promise over deliver.