09/27 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad to see some movement for you guys. I’m still waiting on my fender flares, absolutely zero communication from ford.

I sent out a strongly worded email today. When I call ford customer service they deflect to the dealer. I told them the dealer didn’t build it and I want to talk to someone else. Needless to say, not much progress

Metronome

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just talked to the dealership. Picking it up tomorrow at 3!!
it arrived today...what was the "estimated delivery" that showed on the tracker prior to today? Curious how accurate it was or if it showed up earlier than the date Ford was providing. I've seen as early as 10 days before the ETA...hoping that's the case for mine which is en route via train now.

Dryan910

Reaction score
it arrived today...what was the "estimated delivery" that showed on the tracker prior to today? Curious how accurate it was or if it showed up earlier than the date Ford was providing. I've seen as early as 10 days before the ETA...hoping that's the case for mine which is en route via train now.
The estimated date was 12/19 when it initially shipped.

CenTexRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Dryan910

Reaction score
Were you able to get any updates during transit? Mine has the same built day as you 12/3 with an eta of 12/22.
The only update I got was when I called the dealer and they told me where it was. The next day it was delivered. Initial ETA was 12/19, showed up on 12/14. The big unknown was how long it would take to get a truck to pick it up from a rail yard. It took a day, but they said it could take up to a week or so.

WTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer just told me fenders are on national back order until 12/28. They are shipping trucks without fenders.

Hope you guys don’t fall into this BS