09/27 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just heard back from the manager at my dealer. He said he spoke to the zone rep today my truck will ship on 11/7. There was never a delay on my truck just “scheduling issues.” Ordered 6/14, built 9-22 and has just been sitting in Dearborn. Positive news but very frustrating. He did mention there would be quite a bit of ‘21 **edit canceled and pushed to ‘22 models. The zone manager also told him they will not be updating raptor order status for a while. Not sure what that means but FP has been less and less helpful each time I’ve reached out. Not rude, just zero information

And in the mean time I bought a gen 1 to play with and the rear differential is toast! Lucky me, so much for my quick easy flip

Last edited:

Teledatgeek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just heard back from the manager at my dealer. He said he spoke to the zone rep today my truck will ship on 11/7. There was never a delay on my truck just “scheduling issues.” Ordered 6/14, built 9-22 and has just been sitting in Dearborn. Positive news but very frustrating. He did mention there would be quite a bit of ‘21 converted to 22. The zone manager also told him they will not be updating raptor order status for any longer. Not sure what that means but FP has been less and less helpful each time I’ve reached out.

And in the mean time I bought a gen 1 to play with and the rear differential is toast! Lucky me, so much for my quick easy flip
I wonder what that means to convert to ‘22 - get to the back of the line? My dealer wrote me today and said my truck was being held for chips… many have been saying that.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just heard back from the manager at my dealer. He said he spoke to the zone rep today my truck will ship on 11/7. There was never a delay on my truck just “scheduling issues.” Ordered 6/14, built 9-22 and has just been sitting in Dearborn. Positive news but very frustrating. He did mention there would be quite a bit of ‘21 converted to 22. The zone manager also told him they will not be updating raptor order status for any longer. Not sure what that means but FP has been less and less helpful each time I’ve reached out.

Even after some of the generous guys here collab’ed and sent the FP crew a nice care package…how dare they! LOL Still super awesome guys though!

Pitboss02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is frustrating. You’d think that they’d have a single system to monitor vehicle status.

Pitboss02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine is already “produced” so I can’t imagine mine would get pushed for a 2022… but who knows these days

Dryan910

Reaction score
Chip hold here too. Blend date 10/3, produced date 10/4. Hope we get some movement soon.

Saw a leadfoot gen 3 at my daughters school today and it definitely looks awesome in person. Pictures don’t do them justice.

TurboM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not going to lie and claim I know how all of this works but I would be hard pressed to think any car already produced would change model year as the VIN and associated attributes are probably already provided to many others, such as state DMVs, insurance companies, etc.

WTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wonder what that means to convert to ‘22 - get to the back of the line? My dealer wrote me today and said my truck was being held for chips… many have been saying that.
No, I’m sorry. Produced trucks will be ‘21 but if not produced there is a good chance they push it. From my understanding ford is canceling a lot of orders that not have been assembled and pushing those to 22’s no matter the model. (‘22 is only a couple months away so that might be the bette route resale wise.)

Last edited: