09/27 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jikjak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still no updates since 09/30 for me and my ETA still says 11/04 to 11/10 but with a note saying update pending. The FP rep said he is unsure of what that means and suggested I call the dealer to see if they have some info.

Unfortunately, the dealer has the same info as FP and he also suspects they could be at the plant being held for chips. I mentioned how many others had their ETA changed to 12/31 and he said that is likely a placeholder and vehicles can arrive well before that date.

I guess its all up in the air for now.

Tusk

Reaction score
Mine says In Production on 10/1 and estimated delivery of 11/6, but I know that won’t happen. Who are y’all contacting at FP to get more info?

WTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine says In Production on 10/1 and estimated delivery of 11/6, but I know that won’t happen. Who are y’all contacting at FP to get more info?
I use the chat feature

BadRapMT

Reaction score
Same here...I have a feeling this is a chip issue delay with how many of us are showing in production at this time. Could be wrong but not promising at all for delivery any time soon. Ive been stuck on in production since 9/23...
My Code Orange Raptor showed that it was built on Sept 19th and estimated delivery on November 12th. Just got informed that it is on hold for a chip supply issue. Dealer shows possible delivery of 12/31/2021

TurboM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealer confirmed mine is on hold at the plant due to microchip shortage. It was "produced" on 9/30 and has been sitting there ever since :mad:

My new ETA is currently 10/30 - 11/5 but I doubt that will stick if it doesn't ship within the next couple of days

Last edited:

Teledatgeek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This morning, I have a new window sticker with today's date. After lining last weeks up with this new one, I can't spot a single difference. Meanwhile no dates have changed. In production 10/3/21 and estimated delivery 11/4/21.

Still hoping for that unexpected call from the dealer telling me my truck is in!

G8R-RPTR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seems searching the inventory on ford’s website is the best way to see what is shipping soon. Unfortunately I’ve watched a dozen or more trucks get processed for shipping before mine.
Glad to see someone else has found another way to get disappointed with this process on a daily basis like i have.LOL

Token

Reaction score
Mine was week of 9/27, in production on 9/20, blend of 9/28. I talked to FP on the 1st and they confirmed it was built/completed on the 28th. Been sitting "in production" since the 9/20 with no changes. My ETA on the timeline is TBD but when you scroll down it shows 11/13. I called FP yesterday (first time since the 1st) to see if they could tell me anything and I was told "Under no circumstances are we allowed to disclose manufacturing timelines" WTF. So I assume I'm in chip purgatory as well. Called my dealer to see if he knows anything (the owner is a good friend) and ford is giving him the run around and now nobody knows anything about my truck. They seemingly don't even know where it is other than it is built, somewhere. yay. GDI.

Has any 9/27 bro Rx'd their truck?

WTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine was week of 9/27, in production on 9/20, blend of 9/28. I talked to FP on the 1st and they confirmed it was built/completed on the 28th. Been sitting "in production" since the 9/20 with no changes. My ETA on the timeline is TBD but when you scroll down it shows 11/13. I called FP yesterday (first time since the 1st) to see if they could tell me anything and I was told "Under no circumstances are we allowed to disclose manufacturing timelines" WTF. So I assume I'm in chip purgatory as well. Called my dealer to see if he knows anything (the owner is a good friend) and ford is giving him the run around and now nobody knows anything about my truck. They seemingly don't even know where it is other than it is built, somewhere. yay. GDI.

Has any 9/27 bro Rx'd their truck?
That sucks. I just bought a gen 1 to tide me over until the gen 3 gets here. I might push off to '22

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter