09/27 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Honeybadger_Zero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I chatted with Tom this morning, all he showed was no update since 8/25, but he couldn't confirm if I went into production today or not given this was start day last time I talked to them, and my blend date on window sticker showing 9.3 still.

If I wasn't so fu*king busy in my ICU unit trying to keep all these unvaccinated A$$holes alive I would gladly take a break and go through some raptors together at the plant.

OP
OP
KevoUsmc

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, a lot of doom and gloom on the horizon. I am hoping that they start prioritizing Raptors on the line because outlook for EOY volume is not looking great with these pending shutdowns.
No ****.. I mean it beats waiting until beginning of 2022 but still there's only 4 months left in the year

ashleyg

Reaction score
I've been bumped a few times, but now seemed to have a 9/27 build date for my 37, spray in liner.... should stick I believe, at least I have a build date...just hope it doesn't sit on a lot after its built.