09/27 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes and no. I'm confident next week will be better news
at this point as long as we dont get bumped out. there is going to be guys that wont get their truck until about the week ours are produced. i would rather wait and have everything go on schedule vs having it built and sitting in dearborn for 4 weeks before it ships. i have done both. waiting 4 weeks to have it shipped is worse than waiting to have it built for 4 weeks and ship within a week

tooldrmr2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
at this point as long as we dont get bumped out. there is going to be guys that wont get their truck until about the week ours are produced. i would rather wait and have everything go on schedule vs having it built and sitting in dearborn for 4 weeks before it ships. i have done both. waiting 4 weeks to have it shipped is worse than waiting to have it built for 4 weeks and ship within a week
totally agree really its up in the air! im hoping for next week having built sooner and recieve by end of september/early october that would be amazing! im confident itll pan out that way! WHOSE WITH ME!

tooldrmr2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys have great weekend. Will be checking in from time to time. Hope next week brings us good news or at least no news.:bowroflwerd6:
I've had a crapshoot week with work it sucks I've been debating avenues ect. I'll send ya a PM on here quick unless you got a crazy weekend planned. But totally same to ya! I think next week will be good realistically almost 2 weeks ago a bunch were moved up and scheduled through next week, so can only hope we get scheduled for the follow week or 2 out hopefully..... Its the only thing that makes sense!