09/27 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jdselig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks ganooch
Not Thursday. Give it until Monday afternoon. I think Thursday they schedule new builds. Friday late seems to be when the re-scheduling has happened. Don’t waste anyone’s time including your own on Thursday or Friday morning because you know your going to inquire again on Monday. Just check next Monday. I think you will change to early September.

natron

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I checked yesterday late afternoon and I was still 9/27. My salesman reached out to me after lunch today and told me it moved up a week. It must have happened late yesterday or this morning. My guess from here on out is that on Monday they will move people up. Next time will be on the 23rd and they will me moving people up to a build week of 8/30. Once they move those people up they will fill those spots with people from the 27th. Just a guess but it looks like that is what they did this week.

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I checked yesterday late afternoon and I was still 9/27. My salesman reached out to me after lunch today and told me it moved up a week. It must have happened late yesterday or this morning. My guess from here on out is that on Monday they will move people up. Next time will be on the 23rd and they will me moving people up to a build week of 8/30. Once they move those people up they will fill those spots with people from the 27th. Just a guess but it looks like that is what they did this week.
Sounds reasonable.