“Raptor” engraved Aluminum pedal set

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Todd Turbo S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In 2012 I purchased this identical set for my Gen1 Roush and was Pleasantly surprised on the outstanding quality. The fit and finish matches that of my German OEM cars, right down to the rubber insets. In fact, I would go so far as to say Ultimate Pedals products is a higher quality and overall better looking than one of my OEM pedal sets on my G63 as pictured here.

I will post pictures after the installation.

If anyone is thinking of purchasing a set, you might want to highlight and clarify your year, I did and they sent me three pedal sets, I informed them I had a 2020 and 2019 Gen2 (my buddy and I purchased a set and shipped to one address to save on shipping cost) which has the E brake, hence no manual brake pedal. CF679DE2-61D2-4902-9DCD-8650D3596B0E.jpeg BF03F084-91D6-4A3E-ACE5-3C13AE82C870.jpeg BF03F084-91D6-4A3E-ACE5-3C13AE82C870.jpeg

anyway, very pleased to see that after eight years Ultimate Pedals is still producing a high quality made in USA product.

OP
OP
Todd Turbo S

Todd Turbo S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those look great! I went to their website but did not see the engraved version.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
I sent them an email asking them for this engraving. Just let them know you want to order the same set I did (assuming you want the same finish, which I think looks best). Here is their email (I have no affiliation)

[email protected]

Mike O

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those look awesome. How much did they add on for the engraving? Please post picks when installed.

OP
OP
Todd Turbo S

Todd Turbo S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those look awesome. How much did they add on for the engraving? Please post picks when installed.
I’m not sure, I just send them a picture of the pedals I bought in 2012 that had the “Raptor” engraving and they sent me a quote. I never received a quote without the engraving. Be sure to a price based on your year with or without the third emergency brake pedal.

OP
OP
Todd Turbo S

Todd Turbo S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let me know how hard the install was. I'd like to hear how much the engraving cost too. They look awesome.
I remember the installation on my Gen1 wasn’t easy, but I’m not very mechanically inclined and they include good instructions. For me, lining up the pedal/layout and drilling the holes through the metal footwell pedals was a challenge. Anyone who is more mechanically included than me should have a difficult time.

Mike T

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looked at their website, it says they don't recommend the smooth pedals for auto brake or manual brake clutch because they may get slippery with wet feet. The picture the OP posted shows some what looks like rubber buttons over the screw heads on the pedals? Seems like this would make the smooth pedal thing a non issue. Can anyone advise? the OP maybe?

Thanks