“Nothing to worry about” - Ford Performance

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MyLord

Reaction score
Hello all!! Hope everyone is in good health and doing swell!!

Placed an order November 2021 and still haven’t received a vin.

Emailed Ford Performance for an update on my order.

The first email (12/17/21) response was:
“Your Raptor order is unscheduled at this time. If you would like, reach back out to us in a few weeks and we would be happy to check again for a schedule for you.”

The second email (2/11/22) response was:
“I show that your Raptor is showing unscheduled -clean. It is still going through the Ford ordering system. Nothing to worry about.”

What does he mean by “Nothing to worry about”

Obviously the question for everyone that’s waiting is “Do I even have an allocation?! Or am I the chump that’s never going to see the light at the end of the tunnel!!”

Can he see that I actually have an allocations for the dealership I placed an order at? Therefore “nothing to worry about”?

Oh well, just a conversation starter.

What’s your thoughts? Anyone else with a similar email response?

TX-RAP70R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They don't know if dealers have allocations and all FP employees say the same thing.

WKUSMC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello all!! Hope everyone is in good health and doing swell!!

Placed an order November 2021 and still haven’t received a vin.

Emailed Ford Performance for an update on my order.

The first email (12/17/21) response was:
“Your Raptor order is unscheduled at this time. If you would like, reach back out to us in a few weeks and we would be happy to check again for a schedule for you.”

The second email (2/11/22) response was:
“I show that your Raptor is showing unscheduled -clean. It is still going through the Ford ordering system. Nothing to worry about.”

What does he mean by “Nothing to worry about”

Obviously the question for everyone that’s waiting is “Do I even have an allocation?! Or am I the chump that’s never going to see the light at the end of the tunnel!!”

Can he see that I actually have an allocations for the dealership I placed an order at? Therefore “nothing to worry about”?

Oh well, just a conversation starter.

What’s your thoughts? Anyone else with a similar email response?
Pay 5000 over and get one now. Stop with the mind fu** life is too short.

WKUSMC

Full Access Member
Reaction score

TX-RAP70R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can order one now
I already have one on order and live in TX. When you said "Pay 5000 over and get one now," I thought you mean't if you see one on a lot with a 5k adm, buy it. Thought about it a different way lol

Just curious, which dealer?

WKUSMC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I already have one on order and live in TX. When you said "Pay 5000 over and get one now," I thought you mean't if you see one on a lot with a 5k adm, buy it. Thought about it a different way lol

Just curious, which dealer?
Haik ford

WKUSMC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
5000 on new order which is alot. I think that is alot to throw away. It will calm down on the prices. I know the R will be a bit painful.