“Frozen” rotor company?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MRV99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve got a 2018 Gen 2 Ford Raptor and was wondering if anybody has used the company “Frozen” for rotors and pads?
I assume you are the "co owner" of this "frozen rotor" company and your marketing approach is to lob a post on the forums and have everyone start to search.... You did not post the link to look to obvious especial with your extensive post history.

OP
OP
S

SERE0902

Reaction score
I assume you are the "co owner" of this "frozen rotor" company and your marketing approach is to lob a post on the forums and have everyone start to search.... You did not post the link to look to obvious especial with your extensive post history.
Nope, definitely don't "co-own" the company. Actually in the military stationed in Germany. Its a legit company. And I just bought the truck from my brother a couple months ago which should hopefully be enough to satisfy my "extensive post history". But thanks for all the great info.

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
I had to use cryo treated rotors on my 07 f150. Couldn't keep a set of rotors from getting wobbly. Used the cryo rotors and it solved the problem. Turned out all of my rims were bent from going too hard in the desert but the cryo pad held up until I sold the truck with the bent wheels on them. I would def recommend them for anyone having braking issues. Not sure of the benefits besides that, did not brake any better than stock but was smooth.

MRV99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am confused... I have done dozens of track days(not in my raptor)..... 130-150mph down to 50's all weekend. Road America has long straights and heavy breaking zones down hill..... I have never "warped a rotor" no mater how hot or how much I cooled them.... so how are people "warping" rotors on F150"? I have never had my raptor tires increase there pressures by 12-15 LBS no matter how hard I drove it due to break heat like I do on track days.... Maybe i am just to stupid to understand how rotors are being "warped" and not just pad build up.

New recaros

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have warped many F150 front rotors. But you have a great point. How is it that track cars can turn their rotors red hot the whole race and stay straight.