Venom bumper options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Goodguy... did ya mean this for the ADD section?

---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 PM ----------

I'll assume so and move 'er there. LMK if you wanted it where it was for some reason.

troycrna

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Micah is it too late for my bumper to have a licencse plate mount (I forgot all about it)

Mac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you have a pic with the LP? and maybe LP with single LED light next to it?

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I ordered mine from Micah 2 weeks ago.

Cant wait!!

Went with hammered black on the whole bumper with factory color match (fender flares color)on the skid plate.

I was going to go all black, but wanted to tie in the color of the fender flares and rear bumper into the new front bumper so it will flow from front to back. :peace:

Should see the bumper by the middle of February per ADD.

Pics to follow along with review. :waytogo:

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Gratz!! Great call on the color scheme. I think you're going to love it. There hasn't been another mod I've made that has caught more attention than does the Venom.

Overwhelmingly folks look at it, and look again. After staring for a second, they'll comment that it looks factory, but not. Is it aftermarket?

To me that's the highest compliment a mod can get. :peace:

---------- Post added at 09:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 AM ----------

PS: In case anyone missed it and wants to see, here's my writeup on mine http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f11/add-venom-bumper-rigid-20-led-install-=-way-too-many-pics-10133/

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gratz!! Great call on the color scheme. I think you're going to love it. There hasn't been another mod I've made that has caught more attention than does the Venom.

Overwhelmingly folks look at it, and look again. After staring for a second, they'll comment that it looks factory, but not. Is it aftermarket?

To me that's the highest compliment a mod can get. :peace:

---------- Post added at 09:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 AM ----------

PS: In case anyone missed it and wants to see, here's my writeup on mine http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f11/add-venom-bumper-rigid-20-led-install-=-way-too-many-pics-10133/

Sweet! Now I'm pumped more than before!! Needless to say, you were my motivation, so thank you. Seeing your pics in the above thread and all your details/answers made it a done deal for me. I called Micah the next day! I have been looking for the right bumper for some time now.

Not to mention, I already have the Rigid 20 in my lower grill now, so I love the fact that I can reuse it with easy to the new venom bumper.

Thanks again! :peace:

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
how are those Dually's held on? they look great but man they look vulnerable to getting ripped off pretty easily by debris or brush at high speed.