Got my M and R 20" LED bar today...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
...and she looks good! I wasn't sure what to expect really, especially given the low price. I spoke with M and R and they assured me there would be a 1-year "no questions asked" full replacement warranty on all their lights. I thought a year warranty would be more than sufficient for any defects to show themselves so I went for it!
DSC00021.jpg

Nothing against any of the other lighting manufacturers out there but this 20" was more in my ballpark for price.

First a foremost, a visual inspection - looks quality, no damage or visual defects.
DSC00019.jpg
DSC00018.jpg

The light has some considerable weight to it and the casing seems rugged.
DSC00020.jpg
DSC00022.jpg

Second order of business, do all of the LED's work? - Check

DSC00011.jpg
DSC00013.jpg

Thridly, is it bright?

:shocked: :boxed: - Yep!

DSC00014.jpg

Lastly, the details. I was wondering if due to the low price maybe the light housing and lenses wouldn't be sealed with silicone and prone to fogging up. Well, the good news is the entire lens and light housing is sealed with silicone all the way around. If you look closely you can see the bead of silicone in the gaps.

DSC00023.jpg

The light comes with mounting brackets and all the hardware. So far, so good.

DSC00024.jpg

More on this later when I install it on my new bumper(tomorrow :))

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Glad it got a nice first impression. Now lets show these people what its made of.

Baldwin09

FRF Addict
Reaction score
nice bird!!! I've been looking at m and r lights as well can't wait to see how much light it throws at night. Also did you get black or textured block on the bumper i can't tell

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
nice bird!!! I've been looking at m and r lights as well can't wait to see how much light it throws at night. Also did you get black or textured block on the bumper i can't tell

(flat) textured black.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How many lumens is the M&R 20?