Contest: Show off your DIY skills!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xBX

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
what happened with that winch and winch mount? take a nap in the middle?

Kidding? No I had to drill the frame and redrill the mounting holes using equipment not meant for that... Then the instructions were vague.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
No regular ROTM bums me out since I was looking forward to playing again in December. I don't have any unique DIY stuff on my truck, so best of luck to everyone else!

Very cool prize too.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What that amounts to guys, in easy and simple terms is about the cost of the following: 8 Cans od AMHSC MP Heavy Duty Metal Protector, 7 quarts of ALMQT SAE 5W-20 Signature Series 100% Synthetic Motor Oil, and an EAO11 25,000-Mile Ea Oil Filter (1 Filter). A great start on the maintenance of your Raptor!

Yes it is lol
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Learned to mig weld & use plasma cutter last Friday. Finished building this table (3'x3'x3') on Monday. Installed the Brannick 7400 spring compressor. Bench vise is going on the other side.

60205_3806007553626_328696346_n.jpg

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
so what if i become a vendor AFTER i do the write up? am i at an unfair advantage since im a car audio installer and have a raptor coming into my shop this weekend?

i guess i wont enter. but i will still post a write up regarding the install of the system

"unfair Advantage!" Did you figure out how to make the front camera work?:pokeowned:

Prerunnerin

Reaction score
Mini Raptor

photo.php

My mini Raptor. This thing is all custom.

Stock 2.3L 4Cyl w/ Cold air intake and Exhaust

Camburg 5.5 Kit in front with FOA 8" Reservoir shocks and Fox 2.0 Air Bumps shortened to 3" stroke.

In the rear its soon to have a custom bedcage with 14" x 2.5" FOA reservoir shocks and Deaver F31's

Perry's Fab and Fiber Raptor Grill

Sets on 33x12.50" Hankook muds.

Status
Not open for further replies.