Saints Offroad A+ FRF Vendor - please read

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Guys I would like to extend my thanks and praise to Ron at Saints Offroad. He helped me and FRF out tremendously with a tough situation recently.

I had an issue with 1 of the FRF Giveaway 2 vendors who unfortunately never followed through with his promise to deliver a rear bumper. That vendor apparently fell on hard times, has since gone out of business, and is no longer a FRF Supporting Vendor.

I tried over multiple weeks and months to contact this vendor with some communication and multiple promises that he would make everything right and have the bumper sent to the winner. I am a very patient person, and thankfully so is 6gun, the FRF Giveaway 2 winner.

I was in contact with 6gun multiple times via PM and phone calls over the last 3 months when we finally decided that it was time to cut our losses and move on.

I promised 6gun that FRF would make the situation right and stand behind our giveaway no matter what the outcome.

About 3 weeks ago I gave 6gun the option of choosing another bumper, front or rear, from any FRF Vendor and I would get that bumper to him somehow.

He asked for a Saints Offroad Bravo Series front bumper.

Saints Offroad is a relatively new FRF Supporting Vendor and I had only spoken to Ron via email when he initially came aboard. I sent Ron a PM to contact me on a Sunday morning and received a phone call that afternoon.

I explained to Ron the situation, and threw myself at his mercy hoping we could work out a mutually beneficial agreement to help reduce the overall cost of the bumper. I hated to ask, but realistically the cost of the bumper was going to come straight out of my pocket. I organized the FRF Giveaway and felt personally responsible for following through to maintain the integrity of FRF and myself.

Without hesitation Ron offered to SIGNIFICANTLY discount the bumper, almost to the point of taking a loss, to help me and an FRF member out. He was excited to help out and asked for absolutely nothing in return besides a small cost which was less than I had ever expected. He told me the bumpers were in stock and ready to ship. Within a couple of days we had everything in place and the bumper was on its way.

To sum it up, Ron and Saints Offroad seriously had my and FRF's back through this situation. I felt compelled to share the story in the hopes that some of us might consider doing business with Saints Offroad in the future. I can personally vouch for Saints Offroad being a quality, honest FRF Vendor.

I received a PM from Larry (6gun) earlier today laden with capital letters and exclamation points. This is a guy who has remained calm and almost monotonous in every phone call we have exchanged regarding this situation. I am very proud to see that Larry is finally happier than a pig in **** and we couldn't have pulled it off without the honesty and generosity of a FRF vendor who was anxious to give something back, with very little in return.

Thank you Ron and Saints Offroad!

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
That's awesome! Thanks for sharing that with all of us. That Bravo bumper has caught my eye for quite a while now and this just might push me over the top!

Good on you, Bird, FRF, and Saints Offroad!

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cool story and happy ending Bird!

Kudos to Saints Offroad..That kind of service always seems to pay off in big dividends!!! Well Done!

CrownOffroad

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have been working with Ron at Saints Offroad for two weeks now. I custom ordered his Delta Chase rack and the entire experience has been great! He even got back to me on a Saturday evening when I had a basic question. Highly recommend Saints and can't say enough good things about Ron's customer service!

Sliver Raptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ron is the man and has really taken care of me. He has gone above and beyond to help me out and that just speaks volumes for Ron and Saints Offroad. Needless to say they will always have my business. Great company and thank you Ron for being such a stand up guy. Time for bump stops! :banana-mario:

Txfight00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pics or it didn't happen

lol just kidding. Solid effort by saints! Kudos to them. Thanks bird for all your integrity and working with these vendors on our behalf!

Red

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am dealing with Ron right now on a chase rack and a few other goodies. His customer service has been top notch. I will do as much business with him as my wife and checkbook will allow. I have zero complaints.