DMH Cutout - Double WOW!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mark Ducati

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Holy Mother of Batman!

This MF is one bad ass ride now! With the name of RAPTOR, the cutout makes this beast sound like it should have come this way from the factory!

The sound is Waaaaay Cooler than my Z06 with two cutouts!

I find myself driving in manual mode now to keep the revs up for accelerating and decelerating...

Wish I knew how to make a youtube vid :(

slimj78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Holy Mother of Batman!

This MF is one bad ass ride now! With the name of RAPTOR, the cutout makes this beast sound like it should have come this way from the factory!

The sound is Waaaaay Cooler than my Z06 with two cutouts!

I find myself driving in manual mode now to keep the revs up for accelerating and decelerating...

Wish I knew how to make a youtube vid :(

Did you get the switch from hennesy?

OP
OP
M

Mark Ducati

Full Access Member
Reaction score
slim,

I got the module from Hennessey, they sent me a QTP module. AND I told them I had a DMH cutout switch. I'm sending the module back.

I used the DMH switch included with the kit... I mounted the switch in the pannel that's above the parking brake release (lower left of the steering wheel), near the top and centered.

Going down the road, windows down, WOT... this sounds like a friggin' race boat! And decelerating revs sound like NASCAR.

DMH KIT $200
Midas Install $100
Waking the dead PRICELESS

SCelebs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered a cutout from dmh but havent heard from them at all about shipping or order confirmation. Its been a week so far. No response to emails either.

OP
OP
M

Mark Ducati

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SCelbs,

I had to give them a call too... when the owner answered the phone and checked into my order, he seemed to be embarassed that it got overlooked. Apparently, if you place an order online from their website, they don't check that order page too often.

Anyway, once I called, they overnighted my order immediately.

Give them a call... they'll make it right.