HM Racing Design Ford Raptor Long Travel Suspension

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
At HM Racing Design we have a extensive history with Ford's, and more specifically Ford F-150's. For the past 14 years we have developed and produced THE kit for the Ford F-150, both for play and for racing. We have several purpose built Race Trucks running our F-150 suspension, from the Sportsman class to the Trophy Truck class.Thousands of hard racing miles and several championships are a testament to what our kits are possible of. Here are a few examples of said trucks mentioned above.

Ford F-150 1400 Class Champion 2008
97-03F-1502wdLTChampionshiptruck_zpsab5268d9.jpg

Ford F-150 Trophy Truck Conversion
HMRacingDesignTrophyTruck2_zps06546219.jpg

4WD Trophy Truck for Rod Hall Racing built by Samco running HM Racing Design 4WD Suspension
rodhall_zpsef3128bf.jpg

HM Racing Design built Class 8000 running our F-150 Suspension
SoberSuicide2_zps09360076.jpg

With our extensive history with the F-150, we tackled the Ford Raptor.
We developed this kit with our racing heritage in mind. We wanted a kit that would make the ultimate Raptor, one that complimented the aggressive styling that has made the truck so popular. Here are the complete specs on the suspension components:

Track Width:
94 inches
RaptorFrontShotvibrancesmall_zps57259fe3.jpg

Travel Numbers:
18.5 inches of Travel with 4WD
HMRacingDesignFrontSuspension2_zps699a9a54.jpg

Whats included in the Long Travel Set-Up:
-Chromoly Upper A-Arms for unparalleled strength. 7/8" FK series heims connect the upper A-Arms to the frame at our custom A-Arm mounts.
-Chromoly Uprights designed to fit the stock 4WD hub.
-Chromoly Lower A-Arms with sunken shock mounts. These lower A-Arms connect to the factory frame with 1" FK uniballs for increased rigidity.
-7074 Machined Aluminum tie Rods.
-Custom clevises for complete heimed steering.
-PRP triple stitched limit straps
-Custom steel braided brake lines
-All grade 9 aircraft grade bolts. tensile strength of 200,000 psi
-Heat Treated stainless steel spacers at all heim and uniball pivots
-Custom upper A-Arm mounts
-Powdercoating included. Titanium or are our standard color, but any color can be chosen if specified.

Please call us at the shop for pricing. Phone number is 951-304-3132 or email us at [email protected].

Raptorcapture-2_zps893a898a.jpg
HMRacingDesignFordRaptorSuspension_zpsf49efd12.jpg
raptor8_zpse3e4e98e.jpg
RacingDesignFordRaptorFrontSuspension2_zpse2844494.jpg
MRacingDesignFordRaptorFrontSuspension_zpsd571f021.jpg
HMRacingDesignFrontSuspension_zps5c687a9a.jpg

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I saw this truck in person last weekend at the Mint. This truck is absolutely out of this world!!! I had the honor of meeting Kevin, CEO of HM and we had a good chat about the kind work he does. I highly recommend anyone looking to go ALL OUT, to call these guys. They'll take your truck and turn it into a beefed, fine-tuned MACHINE!

rasco

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Cooler than Chris raptor?!?!?

No way.

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

I guess they are two different classes of trucks. Both are sick.
They should race!!

GBrown1867

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You guys did an amazing job with this truck. I am sure John is very happy and I can’t wait to chase him around the desert.

kawie95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is that the stock wheel hub or aftermarket? Looks kinda bolted on compared to the rest of the big welded steel! Wouldnt want the wheel to snap off! :)

Is it under $20k? :D

OP
OP
HM Racing Design
Reaction score
Is that the stock wheel hub or aftermarket? Looks kinda bolted on compared to the rest of the big welded steel! Wouldnt want the wheel to snap off! :)

Is it under $20k? :D

It is the stock wheel hub that comes on the Raptor.

If you are interested in a quote just send us a PM on here or give us a call at 951-304-3132. You can also stop by the shop and check out the kit in person.

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

You guys did an amazing job with this truck. I am sure John is very happy and I can’t wait to chase him around the desert.

Thank you so much! John loves the truck!!

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

Cooler than Chris raptor?!?!?

No way.

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

I guess they are two different classes of trucks. Both are sick.
They should race!!

I don't want this to be a this is better or that is better, I HOPE our work and history in the industry can speak for itself. Everyone will have their favorite company and there is nothing wrong with that, but please I don't want this de-railed or become a pissing match.

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 PM ----------

I saw this truck in person last weekend at the Mint. This truck is absolutely out of this world!!! I had the honor of meeting Kevin, CEO of HM and we had a good chat about the kind work he does. I highly recommend anyone looking to go ALL OUT, to call these guys. They'll take your truck and turn it into a beefed, fine-tuned MACHINE!

Thank you for the nice words, it was nice to meet you as well. We are very excited to work with you as well.

Chrisandalex1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That is just beautiful. Great work guys.

Any chance you have some pics of how you have mounted the cage to the chassis under the cab. I am looking at different methods here.