TRR Fall Run Planning

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
So I'm working on a fall run at a new location. The track is located in Gause TX. It's only a 20 mile loop vs the 43 we have at Texana. Since it's smaller, and it will be the first time we're using this track, it will be a limited engagement. I think somewhere around 40 trucks. +-10. There are some amenities at this track, but it doesn't have showers. The pit area has some great camping though. There are places for RVs but no hook-ups. One thing this track doesn't have is rocks! BFG ATs all over the world are rejoicing!!!

So here is what I need from you.

Dates: The dates I'm choosing from are Sept 13-15, Oct 18-20, Oct 4-5, Oct 25-27. What works best?

What should we call it?: The track is on a cattle farm. Definitely a different backdrop. Rolling hills, and sandy soil. Give me some ideas. Best one gets some TRR Swag.

I'm looking forward to getting everyone out to a new venue in Texas. I wish I could open it up to everyone that wanted to come, but without knowing what the track can handle, I can't. I plan on doing at least 3 events there in 2014, so there will be plenty of opportunity for everyone.

Looking forward to it!

MiGHTYePP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Texas Raptor Drive (instead of cattle drive). October would be a perfect time, but I vote September since I'm deploying in October.

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Oct 4-5th is the only weekend that works for me with the wedding and work. Put Callie and I down for sure if its that weekend.

Baddkarmaracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i like the September date since that is the weekend after my birthday (9-11)
i would be able to make that one with out much issue

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter