SCC V3 rear bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ftera

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Want to thank the guys over at SVC for surpassing my wildest expectations with this new bumper. I love it and they made it happen. BRAVO!! Extra shackles. 4 dually lights All factory sensors work oem License plate PERFECT!! image-4016707175.jpg image-1644947680.jpg image-3111148999.jpg Title should say SVC. These smart stupid phones. Lol

I might add this is totally custom!!

Last edited:

SuperRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your backup camera is designed to operate in broad daylight, I haven't had any problems with mine with 2 D2's.

This is probably the first tubular bumper I've seen that I would run on my truck.

OP
OP
Ftera

Ftera

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No problems at all. Everything works factory and way better in my opinion.

OP
OP
Ftera

Ftera

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Only thing I have to do is raise the exhaust to follow the dove tail contour. That's next. Other than that, I love the set-up.

image-2083963178.jpg

And solid to do this!! :)

OP
OP
Ftera

Ftera

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The lights are a necessity for my toeing needs. Jeep or boat. Was a must for me.

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM ----------

The lights are a necessity for my towing needs. Jeep or boat. Was a must for me.