2017 Ford Raptor: High Resolution Photos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yenrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@chris'sFX4, thanks for all of the posted pictures and videos. That is the first time I have heard a stand alone exhaust throttling, and I do like the CF so Im hoping that mine stays free and clear.
Great job!

Chris's FX4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I gotcha!

Any high quality shots of the seats? I'd like to try and get a good idea on the "Gray" Used for the side bolsters :)

You can see them a little in this video. Seemed a little bit darker than the aluminum color trim pieces, or pretty close to them. I'll try and grab some pics with my good camera tomorrow when there are less people around it. All the ones I took today were with my phone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZ8SQYOh1o0

DROPOUT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can see them a little in this video. Seemed a little bit darker than the aluminum color trim pieces, or pretty close to them. I'll try and grab some pics with my good camera tomorrow when there are less people around it. All the ones I took today were with my phone.

It looks like some sort of "Cream" Gray .... Not very attractive IMO. Should have gone lighter or just black. Thanks for the pictures & Video's Chris!

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Why is there still an orange strip on the steering wheel when nothing else has it?

Please God, I hope I don't have an order trip on my all black/gray interior.

That's a red stripe @ 12 o'clock on the steering wheel. Every Raptor came from the factory with that. :biggrin:

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZ8SQYOh1o0

Notice the truck in the video has the highly coveted and hard to come by carbon fiber package?

MatMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That blue is the color to have, if you ask me.

(If I were to downgrade to a gen2, which I shan't, haha, just playing, wait - no seriously)

Can't really judge the exhaust note from those pulls, but he gave it the ol' college effort.

"Here, hold my electrolyte water"

Vroom pfft, vroom pffffft

#wetcommiefart

Last edited: