Where does your Gen 3 sleep at night?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GDK

Reaction score
Older Homes just do not have the space or really the depth to keep them out of the elements. We are about 12" from closing the door. I adjusted the door rails
Wish we could keep ours inside...just stands Guard in the driveway.

Lunatik Logan

Reaction score
in my basement. 2 inches clearance on the garage door and air ducts. and i can barely squeeze between the garage door and tail gate when both are down. But no one is stealing my cat in there.

Rickmeister

Reaction score
My belove Raptor is left outside on the driveway, along with the JKU and the old F-150. The wife's SUV and an ungodly amount of crap took over the garage. Your garage looks AWESOME! Please tell me that you have a 2nd garage that looks like my Hoarder's Shack garage?
Mine is loaded with the wife's suv, a motorcycle, lawn mower, fridge, freezer, 2 safes, compressor, saw, weed eater, hand blower, backpack blower, garbage & recycling bins, shovels, rakes, tool chest, tool boxes, floor jack, jack stands, creepers, OMG....it just keeps going. I can barely move in my garage.

8250_RPM

Reaction score
Wife’s SUV parks on the left. Ignore the mess…we’re still getting rid of stuff.

Attachments

• IMG_2711.jpeg
    IMG_2711.jpeg
    189.5 KB · Views: 70

T4RNewbie

Reaction score
Id need to do a weekends worth of throwing stuff out to post my embarrassing a$$ junk garage.
I've done a few weekend cleanouts. Its a never ending battle as more crap finds its way in there...Usually car parts or more lawn stuff