Where does your Gen 3 sleep at night?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LayinWatts69

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did a search on the forum and didn't find much about garages. I'm curious how many members park their truck inside at night. I've always felt that garages weren't meant for cars, but things changed after I got a Raptor. I'm nervous of it getting yanked out of my driveway at night, so I decided to change plans in the garage. I initially had a pool table set up where the truck is parked and planned to build a bar along the wall, but truck parking and a small garage gym area are the new plans.

In addition to wondering how many have made room for their Raptor inside, I'm hoping folks post up photos of their garages/shops for us to drool over - especially Raptor R folks. Want to see the aircraft hangers and warehouses y'all keep your trucks in :)

Garage1.jpeg
Garage3.jpeg

Little tight with the bikes but not bad

Garage2.jpeg

Real open without the truck

Garage4.jpeg

Last edited:

RaptorFan1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Under a tree in my driveway and it breaks my heart. It's entirely too tall for my old northeast garage. It's either that or I street park it though. Sweet garage by the way!

G2G3Iconic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did a search on the forum and didn't find much about garages. I'm curious how many members park their truck inside at night. I've always felt that garages weren't meant for cars, but things changed after I got a Raptor. I'm nervous of it getting yanked out of my driveway at night, so I decided to change plans in the garage. I initially had a pool table set up where the truck is parked and planned to build a bar along the wall, but truck parking and a small garage gym area are the new plans.

In addition to wondering how many have made room for their Raptor inside, I'm hoping folks post up photos of their garages/shops for us to drool over - especially Raptor R folks. Want to see the aircraft hangers and warehouses y'all keep your trucks in :)

View attachment 433070
View attachment 433071

Little tight with the bikes but not bad

View attachment 433072

Real open without the truck

View attachment 433073

Gym going in on the right - ordered mirrors, flooring and equipment this weekend.

View attachment 433075
Best OEM raptor Rims ever. Original 37pp metallic beadlocks are #2
My G3 lives in the garage at night. 4 car garage, with....wait for it, four cars inside.

So-Cal-Al-52

I Love Fossil Fuel
Reaction score
Mine sleeps in the garage as well, spends most of the day in there if I am not working. Clears by a couple inches, I sleep better knowing no-one can f#ck with it , or try to steal lights off of it.

Last edited:
OP
OP
LayinWatts69

LayinWatts69

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Best OEM raptor Rims ever. Original 37pp metallic beadlocks are #2
My G3 lives in the garage at night. 4 car garage, with....wait for it, four cars inside.
Agreed 100%!

4 car garage with 4 cars? I wouldn't mind taking a look...

Turns out my real goal here is to check out everyone else's shops/garages...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter