Where does your Gen 3 sleep at night?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GaoKS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like you traded in the G80 for the Raptor…I did the same. I miss it sometimes but realize that it’s so much harder to haul three dirt bikes with an M3 so…I’m good!
I've gone back and forth. Have had 3 G80's and my incoming '24 will be my 3rd Raptor. Also have an incoming G87 M2 and after that I am done until it's time for a P car

Kings4thecup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I feel your pain. I moved from Laguna Beach to New Mexico a few years ago for work. Went from a 1br. condo to a 3,000 sqf. house with a big ol' garage (and pay less). All I ever knew in California was street parking. It feels so damn good to have the Rappy tucked in at night.

FLEE CALIFORNIA! lol
i actually plan on moving to dana point/laguna area within the year... its to hard for me to leave becuase i love surfing and i truly do love ca...just hate the people and politics.

OP
OP
LayinWatts69

LayinWatts69

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i actually plan on moving to dana point/laguna area within the year... its to hard for me to leave becuase i love surfing and i truly do love ca...just hate the people and politics.
You’ll see me around, we go back every 2-3 months. We miss a whole lot about South OC. San Diego and South OC are the only places worth living in SoCal IMO, LA never clicked with me other than the occasional night out. I lived in San Clemente, Dana Point and Laguna, all of them have their pros and cons.

I get staying, the lifestyle is unbeatable.