Wheel Suggestions for AMB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Westbayou

Reaction score
Just picked up my Gen 3, a 22 AMB with 35's and I'm starting to look into some new wheels. Ideally going to reuse my stock tires since the truck only has 6K miles. I had a set of VenomRex 601's on my Gen 2 and liked the flush fit of those which I think were +12 offset. Any suggestions or pics of 17's that look good with the AMB color that aren't BRONZE? Was thinking another dark gray wheel to match the fenders/bumpers, but the HRE FT1 in black also has caught my eye. Just not sure the +0 offset is going to be what I'm looking for as I don't want any "poke" outside of the fender.

Show me what ya got?

OP
OP
W

Westbayou

Reaction score
What, the 164 page thread about wheels where 3 clowns argue about backspacing and forged wheels for 80 pages straight? That one? Thanks already read that, looking for something specifically on a AMB truck. Appreciate the cool guy posts though.

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score
What, the 164 page thread about wheels where 3 clowns argue about backspacing and forged wheels for 80 pages straight? That one? Thanks already read that, looking for something specifically on a AMB truck. Appreciate the cool guy posts though.
200.gif
You could, idk, maybe post in that thread instead of making a new one? But things are uncertain in these uncertain times so I'd say its uncertain if you get any traction.

Last edited:

Finlay150

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dub Baller 30s. They are 30x10 with +30 so they might rub a bit. Just notch the frame with an angle grinder where they hit. The wall of chrome when you get up to highway speed will look majestic against AMB. You'll need new tires though. You can probably sell your stock 35s on Facebook market place for cash or handjobs.

baller_chrome_white.jpg